In this episode, host Bryan Mears is joined by FantasyLabs Editor-in-Chief Matthew Freedman, FantasyLabs co-founder Peter Jennings, and special guest Ed Feng. You can find Ed's work at his own site, thepowerrank.com, where he uses data and algorithms to predict football and March Madness. He also hosts The Football Analytics Show podcast.
The guys discuss a variety of topics concerning NFL team win totals, including:
- How stable are teams and records year-to-year?
- How much are head coaches and non-QB position players worth in terms of wins?
- What stats are important in predicting team success?
- What stats could suggest either positive or negative regression in 2017?
- Which teams are seeing the most public money and our thoughts on their over/under lines.